Ruben Miso & Billy! RIP Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Hi Holly! So happy to see you here. I know you're busy but it's great to get an update. :D

Like everyone else has said, it does sound like Ruben is trying to brumate. I don't have any first hand experience with it myself, but I know there are lots of people here who have been through it and can give you good advice. Sounds like your Billy and my new male would get along well, zooming around for no good reason! And darling Miso - no longer a pocket dragon??? It's hard to imagine. :D

Please give your dad my best wishes and know that I'll be thinking of you often and praying for the best.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
The earliest appointment I could get is the 27th October (groan). Better than nothing I guess.

I will try and get Mark to get his camera out soon.

Ruben - 18inches (approx 21inches without tailnip)
Billy - 21inches and a beer belly!
Miso - 17inches (approx 19 inches without tailnip!)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Christy, have you read Denise's artile on brumation. I've read it twice, it's very reassuring, she has 3 dragons and they all brumate differently. I'm finding the same here, Sweetie, who's 3, has been sleeping for 4 days, I got her up today to bathe her & she's now basking, but probably not for long. Lonzo, who's 6, sleeps for a day or two, then is up for a day or two; he's been doing this for a month. Our three younger ones are just getting up late and going to bed really early, but are still eating a little bit. We'll see how they manage this winter, it's their first. So, once you know how your dragon likes to do his brumation, you'll not feel so nervous about it. I don't feel nervous at all this winter, but last winter I was a wreak, didn't know how to handle Sweetle and Lonzo. This winter, I feel better in letting them just do what they want.

I hope that reassures you a bit. Didn't mean to go on, but brumation drives human's crazy!

Deborah

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Holly- It is wonderful to hear from you again! Wow, and I thought I was busy! :shock: Guess I just live a nice quiet life compared to you. Be glad you are so young. :D
Sounds like all your dragons are being, well... Dragons! :mrgreen: I hope Ruben is just trying to brumate. You have your hands full enough.

Tell your dad we are praying for him. Praying for you too, Hon. Peace be with you.

Sandy H

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Ethelia":37043 said:
The earliest appointment I could get is the 27th October (groan). Better than nothing I guess.

I will try and get Mark to get his camera out soon.

Ruben - 18inches (approx 21inches without tailnip)
Billy - 21inches and a beer belly!
Miso - 17inches (approx 19 inches without tailnip!)

Wow.... Miso is as big as Lindy and he doesn't have a tailnip.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
I just wanted to stop by and say I miss you.. you're in my thoughts and prayers. I was wondering how your Dad and Ruben were coming along..and how everthing else is going, too.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Hello Holly,
I've been trying to catch up on all my threads, d/t to my travel and move cross country.............Boy, alot has happened, congrats on graduation, and I love the pics with your babies, Mark and your dad. I will continue to pray for your dad, btw. And Billy???? I have no idea how he came about, but what a cutie..........Rube and Miso are growing so nicely, I hope Miso's vet appointment goes well. Our babies are so precious, aren't they, please take care and keep us updated, I'm going to try and get some pics on Bella's thread soon, my camera's down. :(

Hugs and bugs to all, :love5:

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
i just got back on and thought id say hi. it looks like youve been away too!

well i hope its just brumation and nothing serious. i still have to read back a few pages on all the threads i was watching but ill catch up. just wanted to say hi.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Hey holly,

I hope the beardie tripe are beeing good boys n girls for you. Hows everything going? Miss yah!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Yes Holly, we all miss you! :(
I hope life is treating you well and things have slowed down a bit for ya.
I think of you and your father often.. hope he is doing well also.

Hi to Mark, Ruben, Miso and Billy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom