Ruben Miso & Billy! RIP Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
yeah, a hat and a feathersword like Captain Feathersword on the Wiggles..my kids used to watch the show..I would have to leave the room after awhile because being that up beat and perky after a while would make even Mr. Rogers vomit..LOL.
He could be Captain Ruben Grumps Feathersword of the SS NOM. Yup..I seriously need to get out more..LMAO!!

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
How adorable! May I ask if I can guilt you into getting the baby? Or do you just want to decide on whether to get the adorable little helpless baby whom your partner has gotten attached to and loves on your own? /smirk :lol:

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Oh..BTW..I forgot to tell you how much I like Miso's new digs, and whether Mark grouts with gloves or not is irrelevant..LOL..He got the job done..that's all that counts!..LOL. How big is that viv? I was just wondering because Saku is fast approaching her 1st birthday and I know a 40 gallon is okay..but it's the bare minimum you can keep them in. Is a 4x2x2 viv sufficient, or should I try to build a bigger one? I love the yellow prickles in Miso's beard..so cute! Okay..I'm rambling..time to find a recipe for dinner..LOL..

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
haleygirl272":5e905 said:
How adorable! May I ask if I can guilt you into getting the baby? Or do you just want to decide on whether to get the adorable little helpless baby whom your partner has gotten attached to and loves on your own? /smirk :lol:

Hehe WAY too late Haley:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109498&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Beth I have two 4x2x2's and they have way more space than they could ever need IMO. Even faster-than-a-speeding-bullet Billy has picked his three favourite spots (basking, blankie + platform) and ignores the rest. My beard-snake Rube also never makes use of his enclosure. He probably only makes use of about 30gallons of it!

Sorry there have been no updates.
Billy and Mark have been keeping me very busy!
Graduation in an hour! Will update soon.

xxxx

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Ethelia":74589 said:
Beth I have two 4x2x2's and they have way more space than they could ever need IMO. Even faster-than-a-speeding-bullet Billy has picked his three favourite spots (basking, blankie + platform) and ignores the rest. My beard-snake Rube also never makes use of his enclosure. He probably only makes use of about 30gallons of it!
Same here, Holly! Alot of wasted space. But at least they can go where they want to IF they want to :D

Ethelia":74589 said:
Graduation in an hour! Will update soon.
Even though you are not a beardie, you know we do expect to see pictures :wink: What an exciting day for you! Have Fun!

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
..Thanks guys..I wasn't sure because I saw a pic and directions on crossfire enclosures and in the picture it didn't look any bigger than what she has now. I just want her to have enough room to thrive and be happy..and have tons of room for her toys and whatnot..that's all.
Oh, so you got Billy, huh?..LOL..That's awesome!
Graduation Day!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
There better be major photo dumps when you have time, because I'm sure there will be an uprising on here if you don't..LOL..Please?? LOL..

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hai guys!
Sorry its been so long. Its been one hell of a week.
Just a quick photo dump for you. Will do a proper update tomorrow.

I had to get some graduation pictures with my scaley family!
No words about the dorkiness k?

Going in for the kiss with Billy
DSC_0242.jpg

Rube showing off his manly chunkiness.
DSC_0245.jpg

Miso being Queen of the land.
DSC_0252.jpg

Again with slightly less crazy eyes.
DSC_0254.jpg

and as requested, a little of my life ^_^

Mark and I
holmarkkissbw2.jpg

And here is my father, the man you have been praying for, making me laugh as always.
I adore this little series. My brother is having it framed for me.
holdadtriptych.jpg

My father gets his results of the scan of his liver on monday so I will let you all know.

Hope everything is well in your homes. Do let me know!

Must... sleep.....

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
What wonderful pictures Holly! I had asked in Billy's thread if you dad was able to make it to graduation. And I just got my answer. :D

So what next?... you have your babies, and graduation and your job at a good law firm... how about marriage? Is that in your future, too?

Sorry for being nosey, but I just had to ask.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Awww the pictures look great and Rube.... ohhhh what a manly little guy!!

Congrats on the graduation... I am sure you have been sighing a huge sign of relief.

Ohh and your dad looks great in those pictures.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Aww..Holly..thank you. Those pics are so awesome. I have to admit the one of you and your father made me tear up a bit. He looks great..and that pleases me to no end to see.
The pictures of you and the kids made me crack up..they're so cute, and you're just playing right along with them..LOL.
I'm glad things are going well for you..I hope it continues on.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Congratulations Holly!

Your graduation pictures are great. Love that you took pics with the kids and Mark too!

The pictures of you and your father are just priceless(I really mean that )

Your father looks wonderful. I see now where you get your beautiful smile and quirky sense of humor! :wink:

I have my fingers crossed for good news on the test results.

Sending prayers for your father!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Holly, I love all these pics!
Your dad is adorable! You 2 look so sweet together. Still praying for him and his test results.
The pic of you and Mark is very cute. Love the look that you have on your face while you are kissing him.
Again, great pics, and congrats!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:D :D YES, CONGRATULATIONS on your Graduation; thanks so much for sharing your pics. The ones of you and your dad are wonderful, I'm glad your brother is going to make up the series for you, how wonderful. Billy is cute and so colourful and Rueben is quite the man, just like our Rubio; young and studly, what a combination! Your little angel Miso lookes as if she owns the world on top of your graduation cap, her tummy is so nice and creamy white and your eyes are fine!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

I'm glad Mark has joined the beardie world, there's nothing quite the same as a beardie cuddling into you. Welcome Mark and Billy, I read Billy's thread and was so pleased to see the new addition.

(((((((hUGS to all of you from all of us))))))

Deborah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom