Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbauer65

Here's a pic of Ajax:

and here's a pic of Hidie:

Both are around 2 1/2 years old I was told when I bought them a little over a week ago.
Ajax is proud and not afraid of anything, while Hidie was so named because she never voluntarily comes out of her hiding spot right now.

jbauer65

Original Poster
Thanks Mama,
Hidie doesn't hide near as much any longer and is eating better. She only does her "business" when I give her a bath still. Ajax is regal as always, never hides.

Unfortunately due to cercomstances beyond my control, I'm looking for new homes for them. :(

MamaTater

Hatchling Member
I'm really sorry to hear that. :cry: All three of my resident dragons were in bad homes and I took them to give them satisfying lives. I wish there were more good homes so it's a darn shame that there's one less. I hope you find them a good place. Can I be nosy and ask what happened? It's sad that they just got situated and will be uprooted again.

MamaTater

Hatchling Member
Oh. :(
And I suppose you had the wife first so the dragons have to go...What a pity. They have such a neat set-up, too. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom