Rogue's first sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
I think I finally found true love! I had to go camping with my family this week and of course I couldn't bring my beardie. So I had my best friend in the whole world watch her for me. At first I thought it would be a piece of cake. I trust this girl with my life. But I couldn't stop thinking about Rogue all week. I kept thinking: What if she forgot to feed her and what if she left the cage open and the cat got her. I never want to have to do this again!! When she gets home I'm taking her for a walk and spoiling her soooo much. I can't wait to get her back. :blob5:

Maxwellsmomma1989

Hatchling Member
hope she did ok, glad you chose someone you trust!, my dad sat for me once and ya big mistake i come home to find maxwells worm dish that i store al his worms in in his cage i was like dad why is the whole tub in his cage my dad was liek i dont touch those nasty worms no way, im like well thats great dad you know max dont have thumbs to get them himself lol and then i found out when he did feed him he just dumped some in there max only gets 5 and he was proby getting 20 at a time with my dad lol but its the thought that counts lol

mudskipper

Juvie Member
One time I went on vacation for 3 weeks and asked my dad to feed my fish everyday. I came home to find a pile of fish food the size of my fist at the bottom of the tank... My mom is the one who feeds my fish now when I go away. She'll be the one feeding my beardie when I go away. LOL

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
She did great! My friend got her when she was shedding so there was this whole list of things that she had to do while I was away. I just got her back now. Her color had changed a little so I'm kind of worried. I don't know if it's because she shed or she wasn't cared for correctly. What do you think? She even played with her. I'm so happy she's the one I left her with, but I'm glad she's home. I'm sure she's glad too!

P8190003.jpg

P8120002.jpg

Maxwellsmomma1989

Hatchling Member
she looks very happy babies change colors with every shed heck even my 3 year old max is having new colors appear in his sheds still so its fine shes just growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom