IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

And my Zombie project!
My rabbit
IMG_1323.jpg

And Cat :D
CAT.jpg

I actually got stopped by a women in town and she said i needed a vet, as they got close she realized it was a toy
and gave me a super dirty look :shock: :(

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
They're cool Olivia!! I used to love doing art at college- kinda miss it, hardly ever have time to draw etc anymore TEACHING HAS TOOK OVER MY LIFE ARGGGHHH- occasionally do a bit manga if i ever have time- which is rare lol! :D

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
catUK":2r8kio5b said:
They're cool Olivia!! I used to love doing art at college- kinda miss it, hardly ever have time to draw etc anymore TEACHING HAS TOOK OVER MY LIFE ARGGGHHH- occasionally do a bit manga if i ever have time- which is rare lol! :D

What do you teach? i was highly considering becoming a Art teacher ahah
I dont think i have drawn anything in about 1 year, i do alot more 3D work..
Just started on my final major project , then off to Uni i go! :shock:

nair88":2r8kio5b said:
that house is awesome!

Thank you! not sure what im going to do with it when i take it home though :(
I doubt Tiny and Nu would fit in :(..
Maybe the roaches though :wink:

catUK

Gray-bearded Member

I teach primary school kids, don't think i could put up with teaching teenagers lol :)

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Livey":c3ea15cm said:
I just wanted to share my project i just finished at college
My Dolls house for my Ghosts project, Based on the most haunted house in UK

Oooooh, which house? I know the Borley Rectory is supposed to have been the most haunted house... Creepy stuff. Wonderful stuff.

Awesome-looking projects, by the way. :D

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
catUK":12ljev1q said:

I teach primary school kids, don't think i could put up with teaching teenagers lol :)

Yeah i would stick to them too, Sticking paper up there nose and eating glue is far better than drugs and Tantrums..

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Jamiedog":gzwvjs6e said:
Livey":gzwvjs6e said:
I just wanted to share my project i just finished at college
My Dolls house for my Ghosts project, Based on the most haunted house in UK

Oooooh, which house? I know the Borley Rectory is supposed to have been the most haunted house... Creepy stuff. Wonderful stuff.

Awesome-looking projects, by the way. :D

WAYHHAYYY!
Its exactly that one!
Well its not a replica , but i did try put some elements in it, Like someone was bricked up in the wall, so i have a hole in one just dident get chance to put a hand hanging out :(
I was going to burn out one room, seeing as though it did burn down... but never got chance too :(

Your the one and only person i have come across who has known which was the most haunted house in Britain! :blob5: :blob8:

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Livey":1s160a2b said:
catUK":1s160a2b said:

Yeah i would stick to them too, Sticking paper up there nose and eating glue is far better than drugs and Tantrums..

:laughhard:

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Livey":3sl4rd3l said:
WAYHHAYYY!
Its exactly that one!
Well its not a replica , but i did try put some elements in it, Like someone was bricked up in the wall, so i have a hole in one just dident get chance to put a hand hanging out :(
I was going to burn out one room, seeing as though it did burn down... but never got chance too :(

Your the one and only person i have come across who has known which was the most haunted house in Britain! :blob5: :blob8:

Hey, nice! And for that matter, you're the only other person I have ever come across who's familiar with it, so we're even there! (I read Fortean Times like a bible, and looooooooove that kind of thing. Always have.)

It looks awesome. Really, really awesome. Even without the other stuff. Love it! What's the story of the blood on the stairs? And are there words on the wall in the room on the upper right? How long have you been working on it? Are you planning to study art at uni? (Sorry, questions from all directions...!)

You might enjoy this one, a little closer to where I live now (I used to live in Norwich, which is where I read about the Borley Rectory): http://www.prairieghosts.com/goat.html

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Jamiedog":tvuvm9th said:
Livey":tvuvm9th said:
WAYHHAYYY!
Its exactly that one!

Hey, nice! And for that matter, you're the only other person I have ever come across who's familiar with it, so we're even there! (I read Fortean Times like a bible, and looooooooove that kind of thing. Always have.)

It looks awesome. Really, really awesome. Even without the other stuff. Love it! What's the story of the blood on the stairs? And are there words on the wall in the room on the upper right? How long have you been working on it? Are you planning to study art at uni? (Sorry, questions from all directions...!)

You might enjoy this one, a little closer to where I live now (I used to live in Norwich, which is where I read about the Borley Rectory): http://www.prairieghosts.com/goat.html

Thank you :D - The blood? im not too sure aha i got cared away.. i was told by several people that it looked to cute and dolls house like...
I did have a noose hanging but i took it out :p
And the words, i think they just say `get out` If i remember correctly they found notes and stuff on the walls...

Yes im going to Uni this year! Im so excited!
But i still have no idea what i want to do once i leave...
ARGHHHHHHH!...
:(
.... I don`t know.... :(

I got Nu out today for a run, she just looked at me with this pitiful look ..
and ran straight under the cabinet and poked her head out.. My mum came in and rubbed her head a little and said ` Nu you carnt be a snail lizard with a cabinet on your back, Its not warm enough`
I laughed so hard, it looked so funny...
She then gave my mum the biggest STINK EYE ever!
Did a poop and ran off :(
But the poop was under the cabinet... i don`t think she has a great sense of humor

I WILL PUT SOME MORE PICTURES UP TOMORROW! :D

Tiny is doing alot better, her breathing seems normal again now thank god!
vets tomorrow for her!

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Livey":2ygrjzwv said:
Thank you :D - The blood? im not too sure aha i got cared away.. i was told by several people that it looked to cute and dolls house like...
I did have a noose hanging but i took it out :p
And the words, i think they just say `get out` If i remember correctly they found notes and stuff on the walls...

Hey, doesn't need a reason! :wink: Looks good as it is. Random words written on the walls = massively creepy. (Went into an abandoned house once where someone had spray painted "Don't look upstairs" on the wall. Terrifying even on a sunny, summery day.)

Yes im going to Uni this year! Im so excited!
But i still have no idea what i want to do once i leave...
ARGHHHHHHH!...
:(
.... I don`t know.... :(

I graduated in 2007, and still don't know exactly what I want to do. Loved it so much I'm going back. :wink: Good luck! It's a lot of fun. Though watch out for the student houses... :wink:

Also, should have said this earlier - Nu and Tiny are adorable. :D Tiny's colo(u)rs are gorgeous! And the picture of Nu with her tongue sticking out is absolutely one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen of a beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom