Roaches 'old' food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob461

So my Iguana Carl eats a salad that consists of Collard/Mustard Greens, Butternut/Acorn Squash, Green Beans, Parsnip, Orka, and then usually brussel sprouts or kale, every so often but the rest are staples... my question is he is a very picky eater, and food that is left in there for to long and gets warm he will not touch, so is there any problem with giving that to the roaches?

Also some times I make just to much food trying to buy in bulk to save money, are they able to eat the food that is not to old for Carl to want but not ya know rotten yet?

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
I would just toss the old food out. Just in case if your dragon would be carrying any parasites you would not want to contaminate the whole colony of feeders.

Rob461

Original Poster
My Iguana is at the vet more than I am at the doctors =p he has no parasites, but you make a valid point, I will just make extra for them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom