roach chow! YUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys use to feed your dubia roaches? do you blend all of these dry foods together? any amazing recipes?!

THANKS!

Brieana

Hatchling Member
My recipe is one I basically made up, myself.

1/2 cup cat food
1/2 cup dog food
1/2 cup cereal (like Cheerios or something)
1/4 fish flakes
1 tbsp Herptivite

Then I mix it in the blender until it's a fine powder.
I'm going to buy some rabbit alfalfa pellets to add to this recipe since alfalfa is a staple for beardies and I have yet to find any fresh alfalfa in my local grocery stores.

mommisgurl

Juvie Member
MonitorMan1":3cef2dzo said:
Lance on here sells an amazing roach chow:)

Have to bump this! That is the only food I feed my crickets/dubia. Best darn chow you can get IMO. :lol: Use to put in Orange Cubes..after I put some of Lance's stuff in with them,they never touched the cubes again :roll: that's when you know it's goooooood.

Buckmaster299

Hatchling Member
I am experimenting with different combinations. the roaches seem to LOVE cheerios. So i'm integrading them in their chow and am going to try a few other dry things in there just like the other guy is doing and will let you all know how it works out. I don't know if it matters but I use honey nut cheerios instead of regular ones. They will fight over them when i toss them in there.

hoeseG

so where can we find this lance person u people speak about hahaha cause if they dont touch the cubes than it must be goood

mommisgurl

Juvie Member
hoeseG":1tzp6qfr said:
so where can we find this lance person u people speak about hahaha cause if they dont touch the cubes than it must be goood

Haha he goes by Twobeardieguy on here..he is on the for sale section,selling dubias and chow :) I'm not sure if he still has the topic locked or not,but you can send him a pm for the chow,and trust me..you won't regret it :)

patrickmb21

Hatchling Member
What i do is i take bearded dragon pellets and dog food. they both have high protein and vitamins and minerals, then i grind it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom