Roach Bin Murder Mystery-Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogdorpheus

Juvie Member
So... this isn't a question, just a story that I wanted to share because I know that nobody else would really care.

The other day I'm digging through my roach bin just trying to get a rough estimate on how many babies are runnin around, and I noticed (don't ask how I managed to pick it out of a sea of molts) a dead baby nymph. I know some of you are probably thinking meh, he's wrong it's just a molted skin blah blah, but it was a dead baby and I'm 100% sure. So I start thinking man... what could possibly be wrong, so I'm frantically searching my bin looking for any signs of mold or anything, running through possible fatality factors in my head. I get to about the middle of my egg crates and man am I pissed to find a SPIDER in my bin! Little bugger (that's the pg version of what I said...) has probably been chillin in my roach bin since I swapped out my old egg crates for fresh ones and been pickin off my babies. Naturally I pulled him out and did the only thing I could think of to right this wrong. I took it outside and fed it to a frog.

So there. Hope you enjoyed that little story sharing experience. Feel free to share any odd experiences you've had with your feeders!

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Lmao in my mind I see you with the white gloves and the CSI plastic suit covering your entire body as you slow and meticulously sort through the crime scene of the mysterious dead nymph. LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom