RIPDewi

Status
Not open for further replies.
well had a rough week. i noticed about monday that my beardie was looking a little different (dehydrated) so i started giving him extra baths. he didnt really drink anything when i he was in there so i started putting pedialite in the bath as well. he then quit eating worms and was very picky about greens. yesterday i took him to a vet and she said that he was in fact severely dehydrated. as per usual they asked all my specs about his enclosure (40 gallon breeder, tile floors, 95-100 on hot side, uvb,) they injected some sort of fluid under his skin since he wouldnt drink anything and that perked him up and i thought for a moment that he would fight through it. they said i would need to force feed him with baby food/pedialite mixture so he would have some substance in him. i came home and fed him and then went out and bought a new uvb bulb just in case mine was wore out already. i went to work last night and came home to find him under his perch passed away. He was taken way to soon. he had just turned 2 in august. i ask all of you to remember dewi :| .

2lng3fs.jpg

RIP buddy you were a good dragon and a great friend <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom