RIP--- Draga ...You Will Be Missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A public farewell to Draga our 2yr old Female Dragon, I adopted her to the family a year ago and she came from a home w/ lots of small children who use to grab her out of her tank quickly and sometimes a little rough so she was always a little nervous when being taken out of her tank.

Despite this she was a loving Dragon and liked to be handled and petted, she would accept food by hand and was always friendly and nice to anyone she met. She loved to crawl up to my shoulder to hang out in the day or snuggle under my neck at night and fall asleep.

She was VERY smart and learned to be paper trained in her tank and always pooped on her paper even to the end when she was ill before she died she struggled to get there to poop. She would respond to her name ans always came when she was called. She liked my mother and when let loose to run around the dining room table she would always stop in front of my moms chair and stair and wait for her to come in.

She leaves behind her boyfriend Maurice who still wonders where she is and her Human Family

A kinder sweeter creature never lived and I hope there is a special place in heaven for pets and she is at peace there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom