Reusable/Washable Egg Crates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was looking for some help.

Last year, when I was looking into setting up my Dubia colony, I was sure I came across a website selling some egg crate style thing made out of washable material. Does anybody know what this could be/where to buy it? I haven't been able to come across it again.
Also, any imput on how to clean out the roach bin? It's frustrating knocking them off the egg crates, and getting and babies out of the mess they make in the bottom of the bin. I've been using the bathtub to help, but it's still a hard process that takes quite a while.

Thanks for the time and any help. 8]

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
hi there!
I have no clue as to where to get those washable egg crates you are talking about but if you find out please let me know... thats is amazing!!! as for cleaning out... what i did was i have 2 large bins. I move them from one egg crate and all into the other, i always have a few that linger but not many, then i clean it and leave them in the already clean one... i like you am stumped as to any other methods that will work well... i use the bathtub too hahahahha good to know i'm not alone

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
lucky me its just me and the hubby ... he knows what i'm doing but pretends not to know where i am when somone comes over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom