Returning Member-- New babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsta

Hi there. I'm Ashley, and i consider myself an avid reptile owner. I love all things reptilian and amphibian. If it's got scales, Im all for it. My scale babies are as follows:

*13 snakes (all various types/morphs) inclusing a Redtail Boa and Hognose. :)

*3 geckos; two cresties, and a very fiesty gargoyle.

*2 dessert iguanas

* A yellow ackie monitor.

*And of course, 2 beloved bearded dragons. Theur names are Falkor and Atreyu...

Falkor is a hypo citrus dragon. Hes almost 2 yrs old, and a total love muffin. He was diagnosed with a bad infection, so we did a long 4 months of antibiotics and TLC. He had gone septic, and the infection ate away the bones in his left foot. Now he walks with a little bit of a limp, but has come such a long way. (He had been lethargic and anorexic. Poor guy almost passed away). From not eating, to force feeding, to hand feeding, then finally back to normal.

The little one's name is Atreyu, and he's a Zero, 100% het trans (any offspring he has will be translucents). He is almost a yr old, and a total piggy. Hes spunky, quick, and enjoys swimming.... yes. Swimming.

But thats enough of my blabbering. Some photos below :)
88991-5199422962.jpg

88991-515529006.jpg

88991-7829675623.jpg

Epsta

Original Poster
JessPets":1l69lq3g said:
Very cute!!!

P.S. what other snakes do you have? :D

Various ball pythons, mostly. A few are ghost morphs, pied, pastel, and a recently purchased mimosa

I'm interested where you got the zero from and how much it was?Im told they are relatively rare and quite expensive and if i wanted one it would have to come from america [I'm in ireland].

Epsta

Original Poster
AineLovesSteves":xi9ht022 said:
I'm interested where you got the zero from and how much it was?Im told they are relatively rare and quite expensive and if i wanted one it would have to come from america [I'm in ireland].

Theres a specialty reptile shop i go to that can get just about anything. He also breeds geckos. He foound the zeros at a convention amd sent me a message. Orice generally depends on breeders.... he was about a 900 $ value, but my guy got a break and sold him to me for 600, because ive been a costumer for years. He os a full blooded zero morph. 100% het trans, so if o breed him, his offspring will come out translucent

What country are u in? He is a beautiful dragon. I was going to name a zero falkor also. Ive watched the never-ending story waaaay too many times :)

Epsta

Original Poster
AineLovesSteves":3mjz6057 said:
What country are u in? He is a beautiful dragon. I was going to name a zero falkor also. Ive watched the never-ending story waaaay too many times :)

USA.

And the zeros name is Atreyu (after the horse). FALKOR is my big boy-the hypo citrus. After him, i figured id stick with the theme. Lol

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Aine- If you're interested JoshD dragons produces nice zeroes. From what I've heard, he is a reliable guy. I've never purchased from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom