Rescued Blue Tongue Skink for adoption-NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
I have a rescued bluey for adoption. I take in unwanted and injured lizards and nurse them back to health. Her name is Ariel and she is 2 years old. Most of the time she is very grumpy and would rather sleep than be taken out. Her previous owner didn't know how to properly care for her so she is missing many toes and now she is getting over a very mild case of mouth rot, and when she is totally better she will be able to go to her new home. She is a GORGEOUS bluey. She is caramel colored with darker caramel stripes and has a pinkish tan belly. She is a big girl and is about 13 inches long. She enjoys eating canned wet cat food,bannanas,mango, and other types of fruit. She is free, but I would greatly appreciate a donation to help take care of the others. I am 19 and do all of this on my own. I will not ship her. I live in NJ. here is a picture of her http://www.flickr.com/photos/33366243@N07/?saved=1 Ariel is the first photo.

mods- I posted her in free section too to get more exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom