Rescued beardie and laid eggs all in same day

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanceman

My buddy had a few to many beardies one of wich was very gravid. i have chams and have had them lay clutches. so i knew a tiny bit but sadly he would not listen i finaly got her and one other that was housed with her off of him. i imeditley seperated them and put her in layin box she went right to work. she laid 24 eggs they are soft is that normal i am sure there is calcium def wich will be changed. What should i need to know that i may not lol. sory i dont have time to research. looking for inc temps humidity any special care for her, did give her warm bath.

LJean

Extreme Poster
I really wish I knew this info for you. I will try to look it up and post.
I do know there can and most likely will be more clutches coming. 3-4 in all.

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Hi-I don't know much about hatching but laying & after carenof mom i do.Give her a nice long warm soak she will be very thirsty also feed her lot & give her x=tra calcium then pleny of down time.
Malibu has laid 4 clutches since July ,89 eggs in all....7 i think she sgoing for a 5th.She hasn't been mated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom