rescue needed (i cant im in iraq)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
These two beardies in the link below are male and female. Have been housed together always. Are supposedly full grown and just at 14 inches in length each. Im not sure of their health but the care from what i heard from the owner is not that great. I am unsure if the owner is willing to ship or would lower the price (listed at 150 with tank). If interested and willing please email this person.

http://lejeuneyardsales.com/item.jsp?itemId=8379012

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I don't think I could. It's nice to hear from you. How are you doing? We are praying for all of our soldiers over there (Iraq and Afganistan) for their safety.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Hope everything is going good in Iraq and you come home soon! Do you know where these dragons are located? I think the first number is an area code for Ft. Bragg (my girlfriend was stationed there for a bit) but the second number has a Wisconsin area code (where I live) and I was just curious if you knew where they were located?

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
id go as far as to guess that it is camp lejeune nc which is in jacksonville nc. that is where the resale site is dedicated for.

The 2 phone numbers are a bit confusing. I sent an email and asked where the beardies were located. And if there were any pics. We'll see what kind of response I get. My husband will probably hit the roof. I have a very nature spirited soul and I'm constantly rescueing things. We live in the country and even injured wild animals find their way to the house. My husband says I'm a witch. Oh well. Like I always say, "He'll get over it."
Jessie

I rec'd an email that they are in the Hubert (Jacksonville) area. They emailed 3 pictures. I'm no expert by any means, but are these just bad pictures? Or are these critters as bad off as they look? I don't know what to do. I'm really not interested in the whole breeding thing, but the additional stress of separating them might send them over the edge.

feb0920043.jpg

feb0920041.jpg

feb0920039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom