Reptiworms- Hornworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonjim

Hatchling Member
I ordered reptiworms and want to know how many I should feed each of my dragons each meal. I have 2 dragons and plan on giving them some crickets as well.
I know they are black soldier fly larave, and that they are high in calcium. I ordered 300 reptiworms. They have had them before.

In addition I would like to know the health benefits of both horworms and repitworms. In fact I am interested in learning more about hornworms if possible.

And the best place to buy repitworms and hornworms

Thanks.

valcash

Sub-Adult Member
What are the ages of your dragons? That would help with recommended feeder amounts.

Hornworms grow very quickly and they are soft bodied. Some people buy eggs then grow them from those eggs, it isn't too hard. They are active and brightly colored. They will come with special food if they don't order some special food to go with them.
They are favorites of my BD's by far. Great worms to feed.

dragonjim

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
valcash":32jcrg4a said:
What are the ages of your dragons? That would help with recommended feeder amounts.

Hornworms grow very quickly and they are soft bodied. Some people buy eggs then grow them from those eggs, it isn't too hard. They are active and brightly colored. They will come with special food if they don't order some special food to go with them.
They are favorites of my BD's by far. Great worms to feed.
They are a little over a year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom