Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

RykersMum

Hey everybody! So here's the deal, Trogdor_1 and I need to get their beardie Psycho from Davie, FL to me in St. Augustine, FL (I can drive as far as Daytona to meet someone), so if there is anyone in between us that would be willing to help please please let us know!!!

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
I just realized that I had to sign up and add myself to the Map. So for anyone who didn't know that. You can also post a comment when you add yourself to the map. I put where I could drive to and my email address.

Here is the Map address: http://www.communitywalk.com/bearded_dragon_train/bearded_dragon_train/map/233871

Once you sign up and get registered take the above link back to the map and add a marker with your city, state and zip code and it will allow you to put a comment on how you can be reached and where you can drive to. I just wanted to post this in case anyone was confused like me. :mrgreen:

Peanut04

Hatchling Member
I would like to be added! I live in Chicago....a couple of blocks from midway airport. My beardie was not doing good when I first brought him home, and the people here were AWESOME!...so if I can pay back just a little I would be more than happy to! ( Of course I am a good slave :notworthy: ) lol

Dana

RykersMum":1b309 said:
Hey everybody! So here's the deal, Trogdor_1 and I need to get their beardie Psycho from Davie, FL to me in St. Augustine, FL (I can drive as far as Daytona to meet someone), so if there is anyone in between us that would be willing to help please please let us know!!!

did you guys ever get Psycho moved?

RykersMum

Well I'm in St. Augustine, so I don't think we'd need you since he wouldn't need to go that far north. But thank you for the offer!!!

LokiMom

I would be willing to help! We love our beardies! Here's the deal....we are currently in Albuquerque, NM for the summer and we are headed back to Cocoa Beach, FL goal date to be in Orlando is August 6th. If there are any beardies needing to move in that direction the first part of August please let me know. I won't be able to go much further than Cocoa Beach/Melbourne as I will be exhausted when I get there lol! After I get there I will be able to help with the Orlando-East area.

I read (but the post is a little old) you are trying to move a beardie in the Orlando area. If he/she is still stranded the first part of August please let me know!

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
I'm curious if this Train has helped anyone yet? Cuz I feel so frustrated when I read of a beardie that needs a ride and no responses and hope it's been done thru PM and the beardies are all home and happy! Any good stories?

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I'm still available to transport from northern Fla to mid ga, or around charleston, sc areas ! Got the Burb working,.... So I can transport large vivs too !
Dratted thing only gets 11 miles to the gal, but I am willing to go that extra mile to help out !
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom