Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in being added to the rescue train. I'm a broke college student so sometimes gas money is a stickler but I can do the best I can when the opportunity arises.

I'm in Sacramento, Ca 95831 specifically.

What other info do you need?

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I just added myself, for now I only have a small car, but the Suburban is in the shop, so I will soon be able to move whole vivs with a dragon.
Janie.

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Im looking to adopt a beardie in the long beach area (from this board) and I live in the Sacramento/Citrus Heights area of CA. Would anyone be willing to help transport him to me? He has a tank, and all. I understand he's rather frail, so he'd need to come as quickly as possible once I get the arrangements made.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that someone will be willing to help!

Thank you SOOOOOO much in advance!!!!

HUGS!!!!!

Sandi

I live in the Sacramento area too. I wouldnt mind driving down the bay area or maybe a bit further if you need help (bad timing, at work, etc)

LEt me know.

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
I so appreciate that!!!! I just have the one vehicle, and cant take it that far (hubby needs it for work) so that would be SO awesome if you could get him for me!!!! Can I take you for lunch or something????

Im waiting for arrangements to be set up, and I'll PM you!!! again, THANK YOU so much!!!!!!

HUGS!!!

Sandi

I'd like to be added to the train *choo choo* :) I currently am back and forth between Lee, ME (04455) and Bangor, ME (04401). Anywhere around either area I am willing to travel.

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Is there anyone who lives on the travel route between Long Beach, CA and Sacramento CA that can meet the owner of the beardie Im going to adopt and bring him to meet me?

I was specifically thinking of maybe someone in the Bakersfield area? Visalia? According to Rand McNally those areas are on the way here from there.

I cant tell you how thrilled Id be to find some help!

I want to get him this coming weekend if at all possible!!!

Thank you SOOO SOOO SOOO much!

HUGS! Sandi

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Wow Sandi you're a hero to so many beardies! Great job! :blob8: Uno, Dos, and Mercury were all so cute when we saw them while we were picking up Hermes from Lizardgrrl. Crazy Mercury though jumped from MaryAnn's hand into a container with a bigger beardie (think it was Uno but she had so many not sure) and was almost attacked! MaryAnn had awesome reflexes though and swooped in for the rescue.

On this thread's note, We live in Rohnert Park and have long weekday work hours but would be happy to help on weekends especially Sundays if needed. :D This is such a great idea. Is someone keeping a master spreadsheet :lol: there are so many pages!

Is there anyone in this thread who could foster a beardie for Lizardgrrl ?? (see her thread in Beardie Rescue about needing homes this weekend.) She has such beautiful beardies and she is pretty sure it would just be for the summer... broke my heart to see all the beardies she needs to place RIGHT NOW and we could only take one... :cry: but we're very happy to have Hermes in our home!

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
dna14":88a7d said:
Wow Sandi you're a hero to so many beardies! Great job! :blob8: Uno, Dos, and Mercury were all so cute when we saw them while we were picking up Hermes from Lizardgrrl. Crazy Mercury though jumped from MaryAnn's hand into a container with a bigger beardie (think it was Uno but she had so many not sure) and was almost attacked! MaryAnn had awesome reflexes though and swooped in for the rescue.

On this thread's note, We live in Rohnert Park and have long weekday work hours but would be happy to help on weekends especially Sundays if needed. :D This is such a great idea. Is someone keeping a master spreadsheet :lol: there are so many pages!

Is there anyone in this thread who could foster a beardie for Lizardgrrl ?? (see her thread in Beardie Rescue about needing homes this weekend.) She has such beautiful beardies and she is pretty sure it would just be for the summer... broke my heart to see all the beardies she needs to place RIGHT NOW and we could only take one... :cry: but we're very happy to have Hermes in our home!

Sadly I haven't been able to get Chet yet... I cant drive that far - it's a 6 hour drive, and although Ive had a wonderful offer from another sweet member here to drive as far as San Francisco, I could go that far, just not the rest of the way. Id still like to take him, if possible, but if now, I pray she can find someone who will give him the love and care he so deserves.

I do hope that lizardgrrl can find someone to foster the remaining 3. Man, I would have loved to make off with them, but there was the problem of where the HUMANS would sleep! LOL

HUGS!

Sandi

hi
im looking for someone to helpme to move my rescue beardie from columbia ,sc to hollywood ,fl if anyone is interested in helping please let me know
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom