Reptile boarding/babysitting sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A post in the general discussion forum got me thinking. Maybe we could have a sticky somewhere where people that are willing to provide short term boarding or babysitting can post up and help out people that need to leave their dragon for more than a couple of days at a time?

I'd be willing to do this myself. :mrgreen:

gensigbspan

Second!

I would totally be willing to trade babysitting with other herp-o-philes :blob5:

Reptile boarding places are a good option when available, there's even a great place near me in Denver called Reptile Paradise that will take care of them for pretty cheap (unaffiliated, just like 'em). But it would be awesome to find someone who could give my girl more attention, and for her to have one or two consistent friends to play with.

P.S. If anyone in the Denver metro area wants to link up PM me :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I'll consider it. I've been extremely busy lately. If you don't hear from me on this topic again in a month, remind me (reply here). I'm generally cautious with adding more and more specialty forums, to reduce clutter. But if it seems like a good number of posts would be consolidated into a forum then it makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom