Status
Not open for further replies.

trinity040400

Juvie Member
I just got a new baby dragon 4 days ago, her name is Kira. :mrgreen:

The first 2 days where good:
on day one she ate 9 butterworms and 1 silkworm
on day 2 she ate 1 reptiworm and 2 butterworms

In the last 2 days she hasnt eaten anything! I am worried because about a month ago I got a baby and it died after 18 day and would not eat too.

She is about 7" long not sure of here age and she is shedding. My set up is like this:
20gl long tank
24" reptisun 10.0, basking spot is 6-8" away
tile floor
basking spot is 103
cool spot is 70
I am using an acurite thermometer
greens every day.

I have butterworms, reptiworms, silkworms and crickets that she can eat but wont.
Should I be worried? :?:

kjinxx2

Sub-Adult Member
Relax, it's just relocation stress ;) Keep offering food 3x per day and have greens available all the time, she'll be fine :)

trinity040400

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the reply. Having babies seems alot harder than having adults. :? My other dagon Tohru didnt have any relocation stress at all and like I said the only other dragon I had died after a few days. I thought he only had relocation stress but ended up dieing. :cry: I am hopeing things turn out better for Kira since she is bigger and fatter than my other baby Drago was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom