red cricket????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

holnik

Hatchling Member
i keep all my beardie's crickets in the same tub. today i found a dead one that was red. wopuld it have died of a disease? if you think so... could it have effected the other crickets????

a 6 month beardie owner-Holly

i love my sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Posting a picture would be a good idea. I've never seen a red cricket. :?

artie

i recently found a dead thick red one in my cricket keeper...i dont think it was sick. it was just different...dont make it feel left out, feed it to beardie haha just kidding...but yeah i fed the one i found to spike and he loved it but thats probabaly because it was so big lol i dont think they can spread anyway so just dont feed that one i guess

holnik

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
cant get pics because the computer wont let me

i got the crickets from a trusted store that knows all about animals. called them 2 ask about it & they said they have some in their sale tub too. said it was probably something in shipping. told me it was probably nothing, but 2 watch sunshine after i feed her. she is fine... her usual nuckle-head self!!! :roll: :)

i may just be dye or something harmless

-Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom