Red Chard??

Status
Not open for further replies.

everhood13

Juvie Member
Is red chard ok to feed? I remember hearing something about chard, but I thought it was swiss chard? Is there a big difference? I'm going to try and find the feeding chart, but I thought I might get an answer quicker by just asking. Thanks!

lightheart

Swiss chard comes in several colors... red, white, orange, pink, yellow, so I'm thinking that what you are calling red chard is the same as swiss chard.

Another tidbit of vegetable information is chard is basically the same thing as beets, chard has been bred to produce leaves and beets have been bred to produce roots.

here's the link http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Nutrition.html to the one nutrition content page

Chard is one of those high in oxalic acid so shouldn't be fed as a staple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom