Red at the end of the urate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apolla

I sent a sample of Boga's stool into the vet when this first appeared and he said there were no parasites. I thought maybe it was just something from her salad but I haven't given her anything red as a test and she still has this odd rusty coloration at the end of the urate.

Her behavior is normal, her temps are good, humidity is in the mid 40s to low 50s, her appetite is normal. All in all she seems healthy, but what's going on with her poop?? The vet wasn't concerned but it's bothering me.

Here's a pic, I outlined it so you could tell since the paper towel has a design on it. The red part is kinda bumpy? Could it be too much supplement?
100177-8422222342.jpg

Thanks in advance!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What are you feeding as a supplement and are you feeding red peppers etc?
Karrie

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
Apolla":1twrcigq said:
I sent a sample of Boga's stool into the vet when this first appeared and he said there were no parasites. I thought maybe it was just something from her salad but I haven't given her anything red as a test and she still has this odd rusty coloration at the end of the urate.

Her behavior is normal, her temps are good, humidity is in the mid 40s to low 50s, her appetite is normal. All in all she seems healthy, but what's going on with her poop?? The vet wasn't concerned but it's bothering me.

Here's a pic, I outlined it so you could tell since the paper towel has a design on it. The red part is kinda bumpy? Could it be too much supplement?
100177-8422222342.jpg
That looks very messy.
Thanks in advance!

Apolla

Original Poster
KarrieRee":11ywnuco said:
What are you feeding as a supplement and are you feeding red peppers etc?
Karrie

I'm using Repashy Plus. I'll switch back to the Rep-cal stuff and see if that helps.

Nope, no red foods. She hates peppers and the only fruits she's had recently were blueberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom