Really sleepy and rarely eats....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee

I was wondering, my bearded dragon, all of the sudden is really sleepy and wont eat at all, he/she is skinny, and i've tried all kinds of food, live food, greens, and pellets.. I was wondering if there was something I could do to, to get him/her to stop sleeping so much and start eating, please help, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Cee

Original Poster
To be honest I am not sure how old he/she is. I believe we got her when he/she was around 8 months and we've had her for a good year now, I believe. What exactly is burmation?

BeardedDragon6

Juvie Member
Cee":2rojzdnt said:
To be honest I am not sure how old he/she is. I believe we got her when he/she was around 8 months and we've had her for a good year now, I believe. What exactly is burmation?

I do think that a brumation is when they sleep around 1 week and eat rarely

squirell

Hatchling Member
Read the brumation post in health and see how well that matches up with what your beardie is doing. Most likely brumation. My little guy is just over 8 mo and he has been out for 4 days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom