Really inquisitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
All of a sudden Mushu's become really curious when sitting on my lap, what he'll do is while he's sitting on my lap I might move my hand to one side if he sees my hand he'll run over to it immediately, what's he trying to do? I've never experienced this kind of behaviour before he's not showing any aggression but when my dad put his hand close he licked it like he does when he grasps a cricket with his tongue.

FBradshaw

Juvie Member
Bearded dragons are very inquisitive creatures by nature. Mine seem to taste everything. Him reacting to your hand movements like that could mean he's hungry. I've noticed when feeding mine that if it's not moving they tend to ignore it, but let a cricket or worm half way across the tank twitch and they're on it. It could also be him just wanting to see what's moving. I've noticed in low light conditions beardies don't have the best sight. But above all else, an inquisitive dragon is an active dragon, and an active dragon is usually a healthy and happy one.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
FBradshaw":24gmftq2 said:
Bearded dragons are very inquisitive creatures by nature. Mine seem to taste everything. Him reacting to your hand movements like that could mean he's hungry. I've noticed when feeding mine that if it's not moving they tend to ignore it, but let a cricket or worm half way across the tank twitch and they're on it. It could also be him just wanting to see what's moving. I've noticed in low light conditions beardies don't have the best sight. But above all else, an inquisitive dragon is an active dragon, and an active dragon is usually a healthy and happy one.

Yeah but this is right after I feed him and he has never,until now, reacted to the movements of my hands like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom