Re Introduce Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffykins

Juvie Member
I thought I should reintroduce myself since I have been gone for so long, and give an update as to what has been happening.

My name is Tiffanie. You can call me Tiff or Tiffykins. I live in the mid hudson valley part of New York. I am 19 going to be 20 on February 10. Happily married. In less then 2 years I have moved 4 times with my hubby.

There are a few animals missing since I was last on here. We had bad luck with animals during the 3rd move. Fritz ran away or someone took him. My hubby chose to rehome hank the tegu because of us having to move the 3rd time. Shamus stopped eating with all the moving and he died from stress. Kodo, one of our mice, died about a week after we moved into the 3rd apartment. Trent died after living there a month and Trevor died about a month after that. One of the rats killed Layla, my favorite rat, so they were all rehomed. Nala the slightly tame feral cat we moved with us ran away sometime after we had to force her to stay inside the 8 weeks for her kittens to wean.

The horse farm apartment that we had thought was going to be wonderful just turned out to be a stressful situation, to the point where I didn't even like to go see the horses anymore. Because of me going and seeing the horses every morning and giving them treats and actually caring about them, rumors started that i had relations with the horses, my husband has relations with our dogs, I cheat on my husband (they said something worse then that but im keeping it kid friendly here). Then to make things even better a week before we are going to move to our current location. Our wondeful neighbors comes out of his house while I am on the phone with my mother yelling at my husband telling him that he is disrespectful and to hurry up and move. My husband who this man has yelled at him numerous time for things like us informing our landlord that they were spreading rumors about us and that we didn't like it, or like the time my husband went to get garbage that blew into a paddock from our yard. Every time it has happened I have just ignored it and went inside, while my husband listened to his craziness and just said yes sir no sir that type of thing. This time I decided to say something about it and said hey we are moving next friday just go away. and he is going on about how he can here our dogs moving upstairs and its making him mad. So I tell him hey I hear your tv and all your conversations all day long they are dogs i cant tie them down to the floor so they cant move deal with it. Which his response was I am not talking to you. What you think you can talk cause your husband is here? Which makes me angrier so I just keep saying we are moving next week. go away. shut up. Just not in those nice words anymore. So him and his son are yelling me while I am sitting in our truck with my seat belt on, in slippers that my husband beats me cause all marines beat their wives, and im this and that and this and that. The guy was beating his chest like a gorilla telling my husband to hit him, and less then a foot away from my door yelling at me. My husband got into the truck after finishing locking up the apartment and we left, with them yelling behind us.

It has just been a really stressful time since I was last actually able to come on here, and vent a little. It has sucked a lot not really having anyone to talk to. Sucks even more that I was actually stressing about living our apartment alone with our animals in fear of what might happen to them with our neighbors. For thanksgiving we actually packed up all the animals and took them with us to my parents. Since all of my friends are my age they have no idea what any of this is like and it really sucks.

On a happier note.
This is Kali my Sheltie/Cockapoo, she is going to be 4 in April. I got her from an ex boyfriend whose dogs bred and had puppies. Kali was their least favorite puppy.

PC020229.jpg

PC020236.jpg

Photo-0201-709352.jpg

P1040573-1-1.jpg

kali.jpg

This is Sasha we think she could be a purebred German Shepherd, a breeder told us she thinks Sasha could be from European lines. We rescued her from a dog control/shelter type thing for $25. She is probably around 2 years old. Someone had bred her then after she had her puppies they left her up in the mountains by herself. When she came to the shelter she was still lactating.

P1040640.jpg

P1040637.jpg

P1040583-1.jpg

This is Jessie they told us she is a boxer mix. She will be 2 sometime in the summer. We got her from a shelter that got her from a high kill shelter.

Photo-0156-791716.jpg

P1040569.jpg

P1040575-1.jpg

This is Zoey. She will be 2 a month or 2 after Jessie. I caught her as a kitten at our old apartment from a feral cat colony, she was very close to death and my vet even told me I should put her down. I decided to give her a few more days, keeping her with me at all times, using hot water bottles and she made a wonderful but slow recovery.

P8200011.jpg

P3040101.jpg

Zoey.png

This is Kallum. He will be 1 in or around June. I caught him from a feral cat at a farm we were living at. He was very shy at first and hated the dogs, now he follows us and the dogs all over.

P1040645.jpg

P1040647.jpg

P1040642.jpg

This is Bunnie. He is around 3 1/2 years old. I got him when he was around 6 months old or so. He was living at my parents up until thanksgiving when I finally convinced them to let me bring him home.

PB300041.jpg

10-21-07_055-716321.jpg

bunnie.jpg

This is Podo. We bought her from Petco with her friend Kodo, sadly Kodo passed away over the summer. We have had her since September of 07.

podo2.jpg

This is Juno my Bearded Dragon. I have had her since January of last year.

PC030322-1.jpg

P1010029.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010005-1.jpg

P3150157.jpg

Juno2-1.jpg

This is Ritter. We bought him over Thanksgiving.

PC010043.jpg

PB290037-1.jpg

PB290034.jpg

Diesel the ball python. I am thinking about re homing her to a friend.

P1010004.jpg

P1010012.jpg

And our newest edition. My baby betta fish that wont be named till I can tell if it is male or female. Izarra - girl. Ignatious- boy

P1040616-1.jpg

P1040607-1.jpg

P1040611-1.jpg

P1040598-1.jpg

P1040622-1.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello Tiff & Welcome Back! :D
Sorry for all of the bad luck you and the hubby had last year hopefully this year will be better for you guys. :wink:

Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful pic's.

Again Welcome Back! :D

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you, its nice to be back. I am hoping our luck is turning. House wise it has gotten good. We are in a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath duplex, with a screened in back porch and fenced in yard right now. I am loving it, so are the babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKFA
Top Bottom