Rate my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
110695-8416371205.jpg
110695-8416371205.jpg
I'm setting up a beardie tank before I go a buy one, and I was wondering if you all could rate it and share some advice if I need to do anything differently. I don't have my fixture for my uvb bulbs. And I know I need to do something with my wires lol, I was just testing the temperature and humidity(which stays between 10 and 20% for some reason).
110695-8416371205.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What are you getting for a UVB fixture? Do not get one the same length of the tank-- a 24" would be good and make sure it has a reflector like a zoo med or sunblaster or Arcadia- depending on screen the T 5 has options- the digital probe thermometers are good- as far as the little balls dragons do not play if that is what they are in there for- the long stick in the back that's sticking up I would lay it down so it's laying on the floor- I use them in my tanks my dragons love them--

brianarmstrong2224

Original Poster
KarrieRee":mufbiz55 said:
What are you getting for a UVB fixture? Do not get one the same length of the tank-- a 24" would be good and make sure it has a reflector like a zoo med or sunblaster or Arcadia- depending on screen the T 5 has options- the digital probe thermometers are good- as far as the little balls dragons do not play if that is what they are in there for- the long stick in the back that's sticking up I would lay it down so it's laying on the floor- I use them in my tanks my dragons love them--
Yes i have the reptisun 10.0 t5 and I bought the Carolina Custom Cages Reptile 22" T5HO UVB Standard Light Fixture from amazon. It also has a reflector. Lol I bought the balls because I heard some may tap the ball around sometimes haha.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
So the screen on the tank is a fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type ---

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
ok so the T 5 can sit on top w/ a distance of 8-10 inches w/ basking decor directly underneath--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom