Raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
A update on raptor getting better but won't eat greens. I pump everything in him superworms and baby food. He eating baby food very well but just won't eat on his own. He jumps when I walk up to tank. Sleeps alot and hides alway on cold end bask for small periods. He not dead yet while am on the job I fight him to eat. His rib starting to show. I feel in my heart and ask god that he start to be a piggy again. Wait on miracle

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
SourDiesel":9p3lr1sw said:
Aww poor guy, sounds like he's lucky you got him. I hope he makes a full recovery. :)
I lucky I got him and cut my arm off to fix him. He just scares me not the same guy I use too. This guy would eat a thing of hundred superworm in one feeding and eat small amount of greens after. I feel for him like my daughter when she became ill in hospital and needed iv. Idk am going nuts over past few weeks. Have to stay busy with work to forget it. A vet visit is going to happen soon just need mid month to come. Liquid calcium fruit flavor with d3 he like it so his grams getting enough calcium three time a week. Liquid vitamin but not try it yet not sure how use yet. Am happy he bask right now on his own and grab some UVB. No other sign of threat make me think injury he cry rarely catch it.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
raptor1989":15d9q0i4 said:
A update on raptor getting better but won't eat greens. I pump everything in him superworms and baby food. He eating baby food very well but just won't eat on his own. He jumps when I walk up to tank. Sleeps alot and hides alway on cold end bask for small periods. He not dead yet while am on the job I fight him to eat. His rib starting to show. I feel in my heart and ask god that he start to be a piggy again. Wait on miracle
Ok, I'm confused, I thought Raptor died.

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
diamc":2w9dqgri said:
raptor1989":2w9dqgri said:
Ok, I'm confused, I thought Raptor died.
I never said that and no he not dead. He the same as usual. Sorry for the mislead I been doing everything I can for him lately. Mid month I will get testing done on him. I need find out what wrong because rib I can see now. Close eye and gaping alot. He been making cry sound maybe has lung infection.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
You're telling a lot of different stories...

raptor1989":bzvr4rib said:
Raptor and I two day ago had bad moment and he dead. I got a new dragon cause take extra step and saving account for vet cost.

Don't contact me anymore by email. He dead cause me and get another dragon tomorrow.

I done this is my last log in and last post. he going to die fast he yelps when stick superworms in mouth. Very weak and complete won't eat a thing. I not help him anymore he broken and will stay in his home to die. Stay good bye to raptor. I hope he die so I will quit worry about him. I hate him for do this to us. Should just cut head off be done with it.

So what is it? Is he alive, or is he dead?

Did you get another new baby or did you not? You said you got a new one because Raptor died...

Why are you trolling the forums?

RainMaiden

You posted that Raptor died more than once. I too saw you post that you threw him against a wall, but it was removed by a Mod because of the graphic content.

What kind of game are you playing here? :?

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He alive and got new baby for cheap. I didn't post that and will ignore you also and come troll this. I not a fool raptor still alive duh! Baby just got pet shop mess him up and on the job to get I think is a female on right track. As I quote if you have nothing nice to say FOOL then don't say it. I no it a pg13 site as I have a child and kids shouldn't read nonsense or bad words. I heard all your excuses before tell it to someone else you should do this or do right thing. Don't need to hear it. Surrender or vet do this do that do us all a favor. B low me and if I could do x ray or stool test blood test whatever vets do get off i don't know. My dragon be excellent. Want take another shot at me go for it IQNORED.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
raptor1989":m2fo1ntm said:
He alive and got new baby for cheap. I didn't post that and will ignore you also and come troll this. I not a fool raptor still alive duh! Baby just got pet shop mess him up and on the job to get I think is a female on right track. As I quote if you have nothing nice to say FOOL then don't say it. I no it a pg13 site as I have a child and kids shouldn't read nonsense or bad words. I heard all your excuses before tell it to someone else you should do this or do right thing. Don't need to hear it. Surrender or vet do this do that do us all a favor. B low me and if I could do x ray or stool test blood test whatever vets do get off i don't know. My dragon be excellent. Want take another shot at me go for it IQNORED.

Don't call me a fool. You're the one that said you killed your dragon, not me. I hope your dragons get along fine with you because you darn sure aren't listening to anything anyone is telling you. I'm REPORTING YOU for TROLLING the forum. I feel sorry if you have KIDS, because you treat your animals horrible, so goodness knows how you're treating your kids. :roll: I don't have excuses, you do. You DID POST THAT, and I quoted it for truth. You don't like that we're shoving down your throat the exact things that you already said. Now you're back-peddling saying that you never said anything like that. The mods have had to correct that it's a PG-13 forum with you SEVERAL times! GEESH, GROW UP!

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I didn't I was called the fool. You don't know what your talk about I listen to a bunch of people here. They arent housed together raptor could eat it. I grown am a big boy.

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Stop eating and been like that for weeks. Doesn't even matter anymore soon I don't be the care person for them anymore. Just ban me for life I really don't care. I understand there are noble dragon lovers here and don't need a person like me here. Just the same for my two dragon they don't need me to. Am not saying what am going to do to myself and what happens well hopefully someone will find them police who ever won't be my problem anymore.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
This thread is being locked to keep it from going straight into obilvion. We are all confused by your posts & simply cannot keep track of what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom