R.I.P. sunkist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

javier

My poor beardie is dead. :cry: I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!!!!!!!!Last night I forgot to zip her cage,and she got out and crawled into bed with me while I was sleeping,and when I woke up this morning..............................................I found out I will have to burie my favourite little 5 1/2 inch thing in the world! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:I want to thank all here who helped me take better care of my beardie,and I wanted you guys to know that you guys made her life much happier........................nomatter how short her life was.

I will never forget you sunkist.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from Beardie ER to General]

I'm so sorry about Sunkist. Please don't blame yourself for what happened; accidents happen, and that's what it was - an accident.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm glad you decided to get another beardie. Sunkist could never be replaced; each beardie has their own personalities and holds a special place in our hearts.

Good luck with the new baby . . . and when you get a chance (if you haven't already), make a post in Intro with some pics.

Congrats!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sorry to hear about Sunkist. Perhaps she wasn't feeling well from the antibiotics and that's why she crawled out of her mesh tank to be near you because usually they don't move very far once their lights are out. She is now free from sickness and running around nice & healthy.

Let us know if you'd like to go over your setup with us again to make sure everything is all perfect for your new baby. Sunkist can never be replaced, they are all so special and unique.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry that happened. I agree, it was an accident and could have happened to anyone. Your new beardie will make his/her own place in your heart. I know this from experience. We miss all the ones we've lost and love just as much the ones we got to replace them.

javier

Original Poster
we are getting the tank tomorrow,and the reptisun is also being delivered tomorrow.I think... 55 gallon is big enough?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Actually, I think there were a lot of other issues going on, we had discussed them all before. She may have known her time was near.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
I have to agree with Diane, sounds like she wanted to be with you when she crossed the bridge. I bet you didn't hurt her so please don't beat yourself up about it. ((HUGZ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom