Quick question about injury w/pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryknoll3

Last week I accidentally pinched my beardies food under the foot of the couch when I was moving it to get him out from under it. He yanked his leg several times trying to get it free and I quickly moved the couch and freed his foot. Felt terrible!

Anyways, his foot seems fine, he's using it as usual, and doesn't recoil if I touch it. However, I noticed a slight mark, that appears to be a bruise on the base of his long toe. It's gotten a little bigger over the past few days. Just wanted to find out if I needed to do anything, or if this is something that will probably go away on its own.

Affected foot:

Other foot, for reference:

HylianHealeys

Juvie Member
It's not swollen, so the good news is that it's probably not broken. It could be bruising - bruising is hard to see under scales, though. If he's walking fine and doesn't recoil when you touch it, the foot is probably unharmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom