Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 2 questions, is it possible that in the future there will be a mobile iPod version of the site, I like to hop on during my break at work (Ironically I work at a pet store) so I was just wondering if that was a possibility.

Also I wanted to know if it's pOssible to uplOad pictures from an iPod/iPhone

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Alex could probably answer this better but I have never used an iPhone. I have heard that uploading pictures from the iPhone or iPod usually yield errors.
I am sure he has considered new ways to allow for the many devices of today to access the site.

Tracie

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
No. Not likely any time soon. I need to eventually look at a TapaTalk plugin that might make it more browsable on a small screen, to see if the plugin options are minimal enough of changes to the system as to not make regular maintenance a mess to deal with.

MissT

BD.org Addict
If you have the photobucket app, you can use that to upload pics and then copy the image code here.... I used to do it all the time:D

I use my iPod touch all the time.( using it right now) I don't really ever have any problems and adding photos from it isn't much of a task either. :)

bltkpo

Juvie Member
The photobucket app works great! Give it a try :) I upload all my mobile photos that way.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom