Question on Coloring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new and I am going to be getting a dragon soon and I was wondering what happens to their coloring as they get older.
It seems babies tend to have very sharp patterns and then they dull out as they shed more. Is this true?
It would also be awesome to see some of your dragons. Like if you have baby pics and then grown pics.
I would LOOOOVE to see them . Thanks so much!

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Colors usually get brighter and change with sheds. Theres a thread all ready up called the Then and now official thread check that out.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Chimaira at 3 months
beardie015.jpg

Chimaira at 19 months
PC100054.jpg

Lexia 5 weeks
Babys014.jpg

Lexia 13 months.
P1280230.jpg

Roo 6 weeks
Picture129.jpg

Roo 13 months
P2020006.jpg

Roo and Lexia are from the same clutch but they both look different.

Bobble 2 months
P6100085.jpg

Bobble 10 months
P1270172.jpg

P1270169.jpg

Kinno 3 months
PCV-2.jpg

Kinno 13 months. Hes a pastel yellow but most of the orange and lavender sidebars have meshed together.
P2100007.jpg

P2120028.jpg

Best way to know what your going to get or might get is to look at both parents. You just never know some times :D

Psychopopcorn

Original Poster
I LOVE KINNO with his mouth full xD thats so cute. Thank you for posting the pictures!!! They are awesome beardies. I will check that forum out. I tried finding threads like this but I couldnt. I will look again >.>

Deemac6

Juvie Member
ik now it was recently posted on...um..its in the picture expressions shouldn't be to many pages back. I'd post pictures but my guys still a baby.

Psychopopcorn

Original Poster
AWesome I found it. Thanks for letting me know about it. Its kind of crazy sometimes their colors get REALLY unexpectedly bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom