Question about Repto-Cal and RepCal update in 2nd post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NthosMommy

***Not using this now as I bought different items***
I purchased a bottle of Zoo Med's Reptivite multi-vitamins with D3.
Now it is put away. The next post is what I have bought and need help with.
=) Thank you!!

NthosMommy

Original Poster
I just need help on how much to give and how often. I appreciate any and all the help. =)
First item- ReptoCal by Tetrafauna. Includes Calcium and D3. (use once or twice a week as stated on bottle)
Second item- Rep-Cal Herptivite with Beta Carotene & Multivitamins. (It says to mix with Rep Cal calcium-which isn't the brand I bought, and then dust the live food in a bag. It doesn't say how often and I don't want to conflict the dosage with the above calcium item I do have).
My BD is 13" long(tip of nose to end of tail), not sure of weight, but he is over 40grams(by a vet on Dec. 2nd).

I wish the instructions with ratios were easier to understand. I go to Beautiful Dragons site and the times a week for each product I have read, but how much for each day of both products. I just wish it was easy to understand.
Again, thank you for your help. =)

NthosMommy

Original Poster
After reading similar posts regarding feeding the supplements, Would this be the right schedule?
ReptoCal by Tetra: Calcium with D3 on Monday through Friday once a day on crickets.
Rep-Cal: Multivitamins on Saturday & Sunday once a day on crickets.
If this sounds good, then I am relieved.
Thank you!!! =)

Would this continue through his entire life or will adjusts need to be made later on? He's 4 1/2 months(I am guessing at 13")

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
NthosMommy":3lc89e6e said:
After reading similar posts regarding feeding the supplements, Would this be the right schedule?
ReptoCal by Tetra: Calcium with D3 on Monday through Friday once a day on crickets.
Rep-Cal: Multivitamins on Saturday & Sunday once a day on crickets.
If this sounds good, then I am relieved.
Thank you!!! =)

Would this continue through his entire life or will adjusts need to be made later on? He's 4 1/2 months(I am guessing at 13")
Yes, this would be correct. When he is about 1 1/2 yrs old, then you would cut the calcium back to 3 days a wk and the vitamins to 1 to 2 times a wk.

NthosMommy

Original Poster
Thank you, diamc!! I have been struggling with amounts and how often. =)
You have been a great help!! =)
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom