question about ghanns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorboy1392

Hatchling Member
ok, this might sound like a complaint at first but its not, i promise! haha :)

anyway, i ordered some things from ghanns over the holiday. 1000 1/2 inch crickets, and 100 medium phoenix worms. i got them today and had a problem. counting the ones that died, i only got at most 200 crickets. i got the phoenix worms without a problem. there was a small hole on the corner of the box where most of the crickets prob escaped, so im not blaming ghanns. its more likely a UPS problem. i already emailed ghanns, but they wont be able to get back to me until monday when they open. i was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and what ghanns did?? will they replace them? or do i just see this as a loss and order more??

Ric

Hatchling Member
you're prolly screwed.

Their Guarantee is currently suspended as per their homepage.

From a CS point of view if you go the first-time customer I'm disapointed... route you might get something.

More flys with honey kind of thing.

gatorboy1392

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
well the garantee is about LIVE arrival. and like i said i included the dead ones in my count and only got at most 200 :/ i guess ill just have to wait and see what they tell me :/

Ric

Hatchling Member
good luck. let us know. I'm looking for a place to buy those things from also.

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
They will replace your entire order for $5.99 (including shipping). I had pretty much this exact same situation a little over a week ago. I had a dented box and a lot of the smaller crickets had been able to escape, because it created a gap between the cardboard and the screen. I emailed Ghann's right away and they shipped me an entire new order the next day, only charging me an additional $5.99. So long as you emailed them soon after receiving your order, they will offer you that replacement deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom