Puff will be nice and trimmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I only have one at the momement. I sold off all the babies. And the father. And I only have my girl Naughtica. Shes doing ok... Not 100% though :|
But it might just be shes starting to brumate.... which i hope not lol :(

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes actually. I've been saving up my money to build a nice tank and buy my dream beardie haha. It sounds kinda selfish to be buying one of the fancy ones instead of ones that need a home, but I've always wanted this particular type of dragon :)

Plus, at the moment, Naughtica and Calcifer take up all of my time lol.
It literally is a full time job trying to tame Calcifer. :lol:

-Brandon

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Oh I forgot about him, I looked at his thread he is soo pretty! :wink: Anyways, I know wht u mean, u want to treat ur self. Wht kind are u going to get?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I want an Orange leatherback, perferably with black eyes, and comes from huge parents. At least 21 inches plus.

The large parents will be hard to find though so I might have to settle for smaller parents lol.
My breeding days are done though, so this dragon would be a pet and not a breeder.

-Brandon

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
When I took Tiki to the vet, the vet showed us exactly how to do it and what to clip. We have those cat claw trimmers, the ones that wrap around the nail before it clips. That's what she used too.

She said that if they got badly caught, it could rip off an entire finger! Ok, so that was it. I sucked it up.

When I did it myself for the first time, I was SO NERVOUS - quite visibly shaking.

I drank a beer (not kidding).

Tiki didn't even budge. She didn't care. It actually wasn't that bad.

You can do it!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'd still rather not lol.

I will just hope the tile wears down the nails enough lol.

-Brandon

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
I NEVER wanted to - ever. Until I heard that teeny little bit on the end could be enough for them to get stuck on something - and then bad things could possibly ensue.

If you're of age, go for a beer beforehand. Trust me, IT HELPED.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'd rather hire someone lol. Wanna come by and trim the nails for me?

You get a raise if you can trim Calcifers too lol.

-Brandon

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Sure, let me just drive from North Carolina real quick. No problem.

It's $10 at the vet here for any nail trim on any creature. Call around ;)

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
She is right, it was easy! He was chill but I was really truly shaking but his nails r soo pretty and they don't hurt me so much. And I didn't have a beer nor can I have a beer :x lol! But a sprite helped me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom