Puff is in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilover

Juvie Member
puff the bearded dragon
lives next to me
da da da daa da da da

Well i finally got my bearded dragon yesterday and weve been bonding ever since(but he wont stop jumpin when I put him down) . His name is puff and i just gave him a bath. When i got him and brout him home he started to shed any advice on hwo i Could help him.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
Hello and welcome :) Congrats on the new dragon. The best thing you can do to help a dragon through a shed is give them frequent soakings in warm water. The water helps to loosen the skin and ease the itching. Be careful not to pull off the peeling skin yourself since this can injure the scales underneath - its best to let nature take its course. You can also provide a rock or another rough surface in the tank so that your dragon can scratch himself against it if he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom