Pudgy was in San Diego Pets Magazine-Bearded Dragon.org too

Status
Not open for further replies.

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
As many of you know my sweet Pudgy passed away on July 25th. She had Lymphoma and there was nothing that could be done.

San Diego Pets Magazine did an amazing spread on her in their June issue. They made mention of beardeddragon.org. I love this community and I am very glad they gave us all a shout out.

When I was speaking to Sindi Somers, the amazing writer who did Pudgy's memorial in the September issue of the magazine, I told her that I would like to requeset that people makde donations to beardeddragon.org in memory of my Pudgy. They honored my request and added it to her memorial.

See pages 19 and 23. http://issuu.com/sandiegopets/docs/sdpm0911/5

They did a beautiful memorial to my sweet Pudgy and included one of my favorite pictures of the two of us together. I miss her everyday, but I am so glad to know my little lizard will have a BIG legacy. :)

Thank you all, so much, for being there for me while she was sick. My heart aches each day and I still feel like a piece of me is missing. There is no community that could have understood what I went through like this one. Please stay in touch on Pudgy's Twitter or Facebook Pages. :)

Twitter = @pudgyandpals
Facebook = http://www.facebook.com/PudgynPals

Much love and health to you and your beardie babies!

Heather

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
This whole topic is touching, sad and happy at the same time. I miss Pudgy too, she was awesome and I will always remember her.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Heather!

That is such a great article & honor to Pudgy! :D
I know that you still miss her terribly. One day, you will be able to think about her & not cry so much. I hope you find peace knowing how much of an impact she has made on everyone's lives, especially on yours.

Tracie

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you, so much, Tracie. I will never forget your kindness during Pudgy's illness. It still means so much to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom