Pudgy on the cover and in a magazine! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Diego Pets Magazine put a small picture of Pudgy on the cover of their magazine, and also did a 1.5 page spread on my wonderful creature. The picture of me is awful LOL, but hopefully everyone just pays attention to the cuteness that is Pudgy. I hope you all enjoy!

BTW, Pudgy is doing wonderfully. Many thanks to all here who have answered questions and been a wealth of knowledge. I gave a shout-out in the article to my favorite Beardie message boards ever! :) If the link doesn't work, you can go to www.sandiegopetsmagazine.com and off to the right and down a little ways is a link to the publication. The article is on pages16 & 17.

http://issuu.com/sandiegopets/docs/...issuu.com/v/light/layout.xml&showFlipBtn=true

Thanks,
Heather

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
OMG! I bring Clovis to school with me all the time (I'm a speech therapist in two middle schools) and the kiddos adore her. She is so good with them too! I cannot wait until the book is published so I can read it to the kids when I bring her in. Some of them are cognitively below their age, so they still enjoy kids books! YAY! SO EXCITED! And Pudgy is quite the charmer. Clovis is watching the screen right now and I held her up so she could see his dazzling fourth of July attire. We are both charmed! (Well, Clovis is kinda snoozy, but that's beardies for ya. ;) )

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much. I will PM you when it's finished and make sure that a copy is sent to you! :)

Loved the story! I am not to far from SD so it was nice to see a name of a good exotic vet rec as well. I look forward to seeing the book! I have a 6 year old that loves reading. I'd love to buy a copy and get it autographed for her. Especially with Bearded Dragons?! She'll LOVE it! Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Wow! Adorable and wonderful! What an accomplishment...will be watching for the finished book!

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much, everyone. I so appreciate the support. I never thought starting a children's book series was going to be easy, but wow I didn't know how much work it was going to take! I love it and am so eager to get these books out! I will let everyone know when they are available!

LoveMyHarper, there is another awesome herp vet a little north of us in Ranch Peñasquitos at Pet Hospital of Peñasquitos. His name is Thomas Boyer and he is also excellent: http://www.pethospitalpq.com/site/view/186194_OurDoctors.pml

CKMaynard

Wow, thanks for sharing!! Great story... both you and Pudgy amaze me. Keep up the awesome work, and good luck with the books!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom