:) Pudgy and Pals news

Status
Not open for further replies.

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
Many of you were a tremendous source of support this past July when my Pudgy became ill. She had lymphoma and I had to let her go which was one of the hardest days of my life.

You also may know I was working on my children's book series, Pudgy and Pals. I just wanted to update and let you all know I officially launched my humble little site on October 25th: www.PudgyandPals.com.

I have opened a nationwide coloring contest, so please feel free to pass it along! I've also launched my Kickstarter Campaign and appreciate any feedback: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pudgyandpals/pudgy-and-pals-childrens-book-series

Thank you all again, so much. I hope this note finds you and your babies happy, healthy and safe!

:) Heather aka Pudgy's Human

Shiva

Hatchling Member
I am so sorry for your loss. I read the article and visited the link to your coloring contest. My daughter (5) is excited to color and send it in to you. We look forward reading about Pudgy and Pals and we will share these stories with Kitty and Puppy. The temps have dropped where we live and our outdoor adventures will have to wait till next year. We hope to have wonderful adventures as you did with ur Pudgy.

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you, so much, Shiva. :) May you have many years of live with your babies. I will look forward to receiving your daughter's creation! :)

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I read your story and checked out the web site, and I think it's simply amazing. I wish you all the success in the world. Good luck!

-Kaleen
PS I'll be looking for the books as I know my nieces and nephews will love them.

PetLover

Hatchling Member
I'd love to read about Pudgy, but it won't come up when I click on the green, hi-lighted words, "meet Pudgy here!", at the bottom of your post. Is there another way I can bring it up? Thanks.

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
PetLover":19aygdjd said:
I'd love to read about Pudgy, but it won't come up when I click on the green, hi-lighted words, "meet Pudgy here!", at the bottom of your post. Is there another way I can bring it up? Thanks.

If you go to www.PudgyandPals.com and hit the About Us tab, the links will be there too. :)

PetLover

Hatchling Member
Thanks for the link. How old was Pudgy when he died? Was he sick? He sounds like a very special dragon that brought you a lot of joy. Do you have another dragon now or planning on getting one? I will be looking forward to your book when it is completed.

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She was six when she died. It was lymphoma. I hate cancer. I don't have another beardie, but will probably get one in the future. I am just not ready for another yet. Thanks so much for your kind words and support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom