Psycho - the name fits! (updated pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Sandi & Junebug -- he has come a long way, and his 'tude is so much better. Although he's still not anywhere near ready to go visiting (Crash is so laid back that we can take him on classroom show-and-tell trips and he just goes with the flow, even with 25 kids pawing at him) :D

Psycho, on the other hand, would be all puffed and bearded and probably freak the kids out. Plus, I wouldn't stress him like that anyway. He really has turned out to be a sweet dragon, although he still has a taste for toes! :shock: We wear socks at all times now.

I love that belly, he was concaved when we first saved him in July. He's now healthy, spunky, full of 'tude, and thinks he's king. (Crash knows better, he just stares at Psycho like, "yeah, right, get a grip" !)

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
yeah, Barbara, we all know you have a "thing" for those lemon beardies! :mrgreen: but I concur, he has turned into a handsome devil!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I like this one pic, it's like he's saying... "Possession is 9/10ths the law!" Mine, mine, mine!
psycho-6461.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
You're right I do have a thang for those yellow beardies. :mrgreen:
It's funny because I've always wanted a red one an when I got Blaze I had the opportunity to get a red one all his siblings were...but that yellow guy just caught my eye and out the window went that red beardie idea for a moment. :roll: :wink: :lol:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Where did Psycho go? And who is this handsome new guy? Seriously, Dawn, he looks great. I envy you for being able to take in rescues and make such a difference for them!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
OMG! Where have I been?! I feel like a heel :( Too much going on in my life... I can't even keep up with all of my friend's new beardies.
I need to visit new threads more often. I see you also have another beardie... Quasi :shock: GAH! Where was I while all this was taking place?
Dawn you have done a wonderful job with Psycho. He looks absolutely great! I cannot believe that is the same beardie you sat indian style on the floor with months ago. He's so filled out and healthy too!
Kudo's to you girl... you're such a good slave!
Now I must go find Quasi's thread...hmm...where to look? Could it be Intro's or Beardie Tales?!
Must go find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom