Problems with acricket1.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardsmith

I ordered 1000 crix and 500 mealworms from these guys and I paid for a 40 hour heat pack. I got a form email stating

"You need to take care of these insects by ordering
heat packs while in transit.
We are not responsible for dead if you have not taken care
to order properly.UNDER 45 degrees express mail only and
Thursdays only. IT'S COLD ORDER HEAT PACKS FOR EACH BOX
When you order these options We will replace only the
insects.We are not responsible for carrier delays.YOU
WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR SHIPPING.
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER GSO OUTSIDE OF CA. AZ. NV."

I wrote back asking if this is a form letter and if I need to do something more. (I ordered the heat pack already) I got an email back saying they were concerned about not shipping express b/c of low temps, but shipped priority mail and I should get them in two or three days :roll: . I got them in two days (GREAT! :) ) BUT - there was NO heat pack, and about 200 dead crix. :angry5:

I notified them of the dead crix and the lack of heatpack, and this is the response I got: :banghead:

"Hi Wanda,
with the cold temps I think you did well. The black worm is a by product of the grain and is good food for your animals.
Thanks"

WHAT ABOUT MY HEAT PACK? HOW WELL WOULD I HAVE DONE IF I HAD RECEIVED THE PACKAGING I PAID FOR??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I sent them another email asking about the heat pack. We will see if they at least refund the extra $ I paid for the heatpack I didn't receive.
Wow - didn't realize I was so upset about this. :cry: :oops:

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
I ordered supers from Fuker and the same thing happened... except I got them 3 and a half weeks late. Thanks for the heads up on them. I heard thewormman does the same thing

beardsmith

Original Poster
:angry5: :angry5:
As if!

My response to them:
"Is it common practice for you company to omit heat packs that have been paid for with an order?

I understand the temps were on the low side, and I am releived I did not lose more crickets, but I DID pay to have a 40 hour heatpack enclosed, and it was NOT, therefore I lost more crickets than I would have if I had been provided with the packaging I PAID for. I believe I am due some compensation, as this was an error on your part."

Their response:
"I was just a mistake if that is what happened. I will have a credit for you on your next order.
Thanks"

As if I would order from them again!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
They didn't even apologize?!? well atleast they messaged you back.. I've been emailing Flukers for days and nobodys responding. :protest: We should make a thread of who not to buy from

beardsmith

Original Poster
This is just another reason I can't wait for the Dubia colony to become self supporting - :blob5: :blob8: No More Crix :blob8: :blob5:

patrickb

Juvie Member
Thanks for sharing your experience. Hopefully people see this post and will think twice about dealing with them. If they aren't concerned about one customer, a few hundred or thousand might help them take some notice. It's just a shame companies treat customers like this and considering how hard times are right now, they should be going that extra mile since people are very careful about where and how they spend their hard earned money!

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Patrick B!!!!! I have been looking for you, i'm Jessica. Thank you so so much for donating to help my rescues. Jason from theroachguy.com told me and now he is making a donation link on his page.

AndyAMP88

Hatchling Member
scalesandtales":673b4 said:
They didn't even apologize?!? well atleast they messaged you back.. I've been emailing Flukers for days and nobodys responding. :protest: We should make a thread of who not to buy from
Please do. lol I need to order 1000+ crickets and lately I've been seeing all these horror stories from bad companies. ACricket1 was on my list of choices until I read this :| I'm not sure if I should go with Mulberry Farms, American Cricket Ranch, or LLLReptile. They are in California as am I, so I'm hoping the fast ground shipping will minimize the loss of crickets.

beardsmith

Original Poster
One reason I ordered from them is because I knew ground would only take a couple of days, and with a heat pack everything should be fine. What really irks me is their complete lack of concern about their error which is going to cause me to spend more money that I really can't spend right now. Had they been the least bit apologetic, I would not have posted my negative experience on this board. I believe in great customer service and word of mouth - Their loss for not providing the first, and getting less than positive results for the latter.

Why can't everyone be like The Roach Guy? His customer service and product are awesome - too bad he doesn't sell crickets too! : :wink:

AndyAMP88

Hatchling Member
I agree with you! Great customer service is what makes business. It's sad that so many companies don't care about the customer's satisfaction. :| But it's their loss, as people (like me :wink: ) aren't going to order from them now. Good luck with future orders!

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
Also note to everyone wormman is a scammer. You order and pay but nothing gets shipped. They have there phones and emails turned off. They literally just take your money. Also Flukers ripped me off and will not answer my emails, I emailed 2 people.

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
beardsmith":a961b said:
Why can't everyone be like The Roach Guy? His customer service and product are awesome - too bad he doesn't sell crickets too! : :wink:

:D Well thanks I love to read good feedback.

slantedii

Hatchling Member
just a note...for the most part i have received decent customer service from acricket1...their prices are really good, and i havent had any issues with them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom