Presenting Houdini

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuzukiRider

Hatchling Member
This is my baby boy Houdini. I got him at 3 months last July and I can't say how much I love this little guy. I never thought I'd become so attached to a lizard but I have. It's so right that they are the dogs of the lizard species. He's came out of brumation earlier this week and I couldn't be happier. He's not eating as much as he used to as I was hoping for another growth spurt. He's a good size now so it's ok. Here's some recent pics of him going back to when he was just a wee one. I hope you enjoy them.

DSCN1135.jpg

I took this when he was puffing up. Not sure why he was doing it, to get warm perhaps?

DSCN1138.jpg

"Looks mommy, I gots tonsils"

DSCN1139.jpg

Just look at that smile. Isn't he just the cutest?

DSCN1057.jpg

He loves his stuffie.

DSCN0939.jpg

All mine.

DSCN0908.jpg

Burritto'd in his blankie. Taken while in brumation.

DSCN0903.jpg

Enjoying his hammock.

DSCN0843.jpg

Current size.

DSCN0836.jpg

Can you see me?

DSCN0702-Copy.jpg

I found him like this when I got home. He loved to climb out of his viv.

DSCN0450.jpg

Taken the first day I brought him home.

DSCN0897.jpg

His current home. It's changed a bit since I took this.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Your pictures make me smile! He looks so happy in every single picture - and wow he was little when you got him. It's so cool to look at the baby pics and then see them all grown up and compare - not just compare the size but also the colors and how they change. He is so handsome.

I love the pic of him on his stuffie. My girls haven't quite gotten the hang of having the stuffie in their vivs yet.

SuzukiRider

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ShannyBeard":cmfjcqs2 said:
Your pictures make me smile! He looks so happy in every single picture - and wow he was little when you got him. It's so cool to look at the baby pics and then see them all grown up and compare - not just compare the size but also the colors and how they change. He is so handsome.
I love the pic of him on his stuffie. My girls haven't quite gotten the hang of having the stuffie in their vivs yet.

Thanks, I'm glad they make you smile. I love when others post pics of theirs as they grow as well. The transformation is cool to see. I agree, he's very handsome. :p
I'm sure your girls will get used to their stuffie when they realize how soft they are.

tazznzeppelin":cmfjcqs2 said:
Wow! That's such a huge difference. He doesn't even look like the same dragon. Your obviously
doing a good job. :D
Thank you so much. It's a relief hearing that as I constantly worry he's not getting enough of that or too much of this. Hes' such a cuddler too.

SuzukiRider

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
DSCN1146.jpg

"Brrrrr, I'm not stepping one foot out there."

DSCN1144.jpg

"I woove my blankie but that head is always on my back, what gives?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom