Pre brumination Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Well Gizmo is really trying to get some sleep, but she ate a decent sized meal about 6 days ago, so i have been trying to get her to have one last poop before i let her sleep, i dont want her getting ill. I have been giving her warm baths everyday (i always have) but began massaging, but nothing. I have tried olive oil, which has ALWAYS worked before, but nothing! I cant get apple sauce so im kinda stuck. I can feel it in her belly, so i know its threre!

Any ideas on what to do now??

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Buggsy, she should poop soon. Just keep giving bathes, make sure the water is a little bit warmer then you usually make it and keep massaging the belly and she will go. Good luck.. :wink:

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I will!

She was actually wide awake this morning, I leave for work at 7am, and her lights had just come on. She had slept on her log not underneath it, so maybe she feeling a big poopy on the way?? I can only hope! (gross never thought i would be waiting for poop!)

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well we have had a giant poopy!!! But she has not decided she dosnt want to bruminate and is currently running around, getting up early etc. She Devoured some locust and worms yesterday, not that im complaining, i hate it when she sleeps for so long!

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Oh no! what do you do with yourself??

I think she was doing a drill to test us on "what to do in case of...." Lol. She is still going to sleep early, but is very active now during the day, just to keep us in a constant state of confusion!

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom