Prayers for Dawn & family R.I.P. Quasimoto Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I wanted to post this here rather than in Dawn's (Blondie098) thread so more would see.

I just recieved an email from Dawn.
Dawn is having some issues with Quasi her little special needs beardie. She probably will not be around much the next few days because she'll be spending every waking moment with this little guy an I'm sure every moment she should be sleeping herself as well. But this is a time where another member needs our loving support and prayers.

Come together BD.org! :love5:

I wanted to create this thread of Prayers for Quasi, Dawn, Carl, Carlye, and CJ.

Here's Quasimoto's story for anyone interested that doesn't know it. http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=118436&hilit=quasimoto

angel_prayers.gif

fez09

Extreme Poster
Oh Dawn, I know how upset you must be. I'm sending prayers of health and strength for Quasi and peace and comfort for you and your family. Big HUGE hugs from my family to yours!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Just a quick note, I may not be able to post much tonight or tomorrow, but will shoot Barbara an email when I can... Quasi did eat 2.5 cc's of Critical care just now, he's hacking but trying to keep it down. We have added warmth in his viv, and lots of blankies & favorite stuffies for him to sit against (makes his back more comfy to sit).

He sounds very croupy, and we even hear a little "mewl" from him every once in awhile. His system is too fragile to withstand normal doses of the meds for URI, basically his liver/kidneys could shut down with the normal meds, and we all know what that means. So we are treating it as best we can at this point.

We've got the Critical Care & Reptaid going, as well as soaks & warmt & comfort ... now we wait ... and pamper. He is trying to fight thru this, he is a laid-back but persistent little guy. With his spinal damage, throwing up is extra traumatic to him, and he is very violent about it, we are afraid of further spinal damage if he cannot stop.

I have numerous blanket orders ready, please give me a few days to get thru this and then I can send out invoices and pictures. I thank you for your patience! :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Poor Quasi, trying so hard to be strong.
Dawn, feel free to give me a call if you need some "release". You know when I go to sleep -- never.

Hugs!

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
I'm sorry quasi is not feeling well. I hope he pulls through. You will both be in my thoughts.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Dawn I'm glad to hear you were able to get something down Quasi...did he keep it down?

Many, many hugs, snuggles, and prayers.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh, what a little fighter he is, trying so hard. Hope he continues to keep it down. He knows he is loved very much and that is giving him strength & spunk. Thanks for updating us.

fw_F2F-luvhugnprayers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom