PowerSun MVB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You're talking about the Reptisun tube, right? So a regular fixture under the counter would be fine. I don't know anything about it as I use the Power sun, heat & UVB and they're on lampstands, but with ceramic inside. You should take your question to Enclosures, there would be someone there that would be able to answer your question alot better than I can. And include your question about the basking light, too.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I have lampstands for the Power Suns I use and I don't put tops on my tanks, but I have 5 adults and low furniture so they can't escape from their tanks. Here's an example:
013.jpg

So that's how I've set up mine, if you have a baby, guess you'll just need to put it in a deep dome on top of the mesh tank as I can't see you wanting to not have a top on it.
Here are a few close ups:

Rubio's 75 gallon tank:
012.jpg

Gabriel's 40 gallon tank:
014.jpg

The 3 other 40 gallon tanks are side by side in the living room, Gabriel's tank is in my bedroom, but the lampstands are all the same.

RuselBro

Juvie Member
I like how you have all the Tank's beside each other, where I'm guessing is directly in front of the Couches or something, then have the Tiny T.V in the Corner xD

In my Bedroom I have my Giant Enclosure Directly in front of my bed, then my tiny 24x24 inch T.v in the Corner. :p I like being able to watch my Beardie all day, it's kind of like if Animal Planet had an all Bearded Dragon 24/7 Episode all day everyday! Lolol xD

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
They watch cartoons all day, it's so funny to watch them staring & then following some action. I get such a kick when I'm home on the weekends, watching them all interact, as they each get a turn out in the living room where I have a ramp with a power sun at the top, so they can stay out for an hour or so & get warm while they're out.

I like your idea of having your beardie where you can watch him, too, it's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verzx
Top Bottom