Power sun zoo med?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

Juvie Member
http://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-PowerSun-Mercury-Vapor/dp/B0002AQDJK

Has anyone tried this? I now work at Petco, and I will eventually try to sway them to improve product and product sales now I know it will be hard but... For some reason they dont seem to carry the tube no more that is the one I always use zoo med 10.0 Repti sun.. All we have is that bulb and the AWFULL zilla brand.. which I straight out refuse to sell to customers....

do I dare to recomend this one or?

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I use the Powersun 160 MVB ... and I have no issues with it... These bulbs have been tested by members on here, and are giving off a good UVB rating.. So I would recommend it. THe only issue with the 100 watts, is they don't give off A lot of heat, so you would need an additional basking bulb next to it. That's why I bought the 160 watt

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
I just put in a 100 watt powersun I had(next time I will get 160 watt) in Yoda's enclosure this morning. Usually he is black all the time he has been this way since I got him(2 weeks) and he would not bask today he is very light colored and basking underneath it. Hopefully this is going to trigger his appetite also. I was using a reptisun 10.0 before this.

Monkey

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Okie, Thanks guys... at least then I have something to steer my customers to that we have on the shelfs.. cause i do refuse to recomend zilla.. :)
I still use repti sun 10.0 cause I have all the ramps for it.. I do like the ramps a lot... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom