(Potental) Feeder Freakout

Status
Not open for further replies.

foolsgold

Hatchling Member
So 5min ago I was sitting at my computer (in the 'dining room' turned computer room for hubby and me) and from the kitchen (to my right) I hear "PLOP!" sound. "Huh, wonder what those #($*&% cats are up to now." I turn to look and none of the cats are in the kitchen but there's something in the middle of the kitchen floor. As I watch the 'thing' starts to move.
So I hop up and run in there to find a 2" long male dubia running across my floor! :shock: :shock: Thank GOD it was me that found that and it didn't plop down (from where ever it had been) while my mother in law was in the kitchen doing dishes!!!! She would have FREAKED OUT! So this thing is now in the container of roaches that I'm giving away to another local herp lover. ROFL let her deal w/ him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But honestly..... I have NO idea how he got in there... only thing I can think of is a smaller one got out of the gecko tanks and lived long enough to make it to adulthood. I'm NOT going to mention this to anyone in the house ROFL :silent:

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
haha my mom found an adult male in the living room today and screamed. . . i thought it was funny because it was half dead by the time it was found. . . i had always told my mom they would die if they got outta the tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom