Post a Pic of Yourself and your Beardie =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceko

Hatchling Member
Wow, Zac-n-Wheezie will be on Weird, True and Freaky? I will totally tune in to that :) Way to go Zac-n-Wheezie!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Here's one of me and our two girls. It's not a real good one of me as we had been camping (tent instead of trailer and water) since Monday and this was on Thursday late afternoon/early evening.

P1000872.jpg

Speedy decided she preferred the top of my head. Zoom Zoom's on my shoulder, as per normal.

Rukii

Juvie Member
This is an awesome thread! Its nice to see everyone :) I took these pics today. Most of these are Ruki, but Lotan is in a few as well.. Enjoy ^_^
SDC13519.jpg

r3.jpg

r6.jpg

SDC13494.jpg

SDC13524.jpg

r4.jpg

Rukii

Juvie Member
Haha, aww thanks Jortiz :D

I love everyones pics on here. Its really nice to put faces to the names, like someone said before. Keep em coming, everyone!! :mrgreen:

emilybortz

Hatchling Member
Heres a few of Pebbles and I.
My photographer friend wanted to photograph the beardies and I hopped in for a few pictures to provide food and cuddles :)

Picture10-6.png

Picture6-11.png

Picture12-5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom