Post a Pic of Yourself and your Beardie =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Here is Ziggy and me
Aug2709013.jpg

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Here is Nic with his new baby Toki
IMG_2003.jpg

Scorch and I on the beach during Spring Break this year
IMG_1468.jpg

Then a candid pic hubby took of Scorch and I during her morning basking routine :D
IMG_1958.jpg

and of course can't resist the close up Mr. Deville... A little raspberry for yah!
IMG_0087.jpg

Ruby2uesday

Juvie Member
I still don't have one of us together, but i thought i'd play along until i can get one. camera batter was dead till tonight and now he's sleeping.

Anyway here's the getting big guy....
sessyleg.jpg

This is the You woke me up for this???? look
DSC00450.jpg

And then here's me, and my man! This was at Mardi Gras ball 09
2.jpg

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I like the green "Car Wash " mitt.....he looks comfy on it. :mrgreen: ....Thanks for posting and sharing.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
OMG! :shock: How did I ever miss this thread? :?
You guys do not know how much better I feel at seeing some of you members being that alot of you have seen me or will see me on Animal Planet. I truely don't feel so scared anymore. Thank-you!

I'll have to get back to you with pic's but I just had to chime in so I don't miss any of you. :wink:

ddma

Juvie Member
So barbara , does this mean you're a television star? when were you on animal planet and what for ? :D

tomboy1988

Juvie Member
Okay this picture is horrible but I HATE taking pic of myself... I always feel awkward.
babies2001.jpg

Another
babies2002.jpg

I don't have one of mr and Ember. Maybe when she's bigger.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
ddma":1ca19 said:
So barbara , does this mean you're a television star? when were you on animal planet and what for ? :D
Actually it's Zak-n-Wheezies moment of fame :wink: but it hasn't been on yet it should air on one of the Tuesdays in the next 13 weeks on Animal Planet the program called Weird True and Freaky it will be the one labeled "episode Mutants 2." I was told it would air on the 29th of this month but all the TV schedules give different episodes and times than what I was told so I'm really confused. :roll:

joeyb504

Hatchling Member
mrs barbara hacking another thread but this is what i found
tuesday sept 29
Weird, True and Freaky
Mutants
TV-PG, CC

Cyclops. Two-headed creatures. Animals with a little something extra in the limb department. From household pets, to farm animals, to wildlife, real-life freaks of nature pop up everywhere. Shocking stories of mutant animals uncovered.
this may be the episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom