Possibly developing eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Miss Buddy is around 11 months. She has kind of slowed down with eating. Her sides and getting bigger, and I can kind of feel little bumps. I know that if she lays eggs, they would be infertile. Every 15 minutes or so, she'll get up and dig/glass dance. I need HELP! I'll post pics in a while! Could she possibly be eggbound??!!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jaycee....she MAY be developing eggs, so yes, post pics. There's a difference between carrying eggs + being eggbound. If she's just looking to lay eggs, she's not eggbound. Being eggbound means that she actually can't physically lay the eggs and that is an emergency. That means she would look + act sick + lethargic, even straining to lay but nothing coming out. You can make a laybox for her ....check the tutorial at the top of the page in the breeding forum.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
She looks good + healthy. :) But no indication of being extra fat from carrying eggs....although they don't always get huge with infertile eggs. But since it's still POSSIBLE that may have eggs you can go ahead + set up a lay box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom